Work with Lionbridge
At Lionbridge, we pride ourselves on our network of people. Great people work for us as employees, as translators, and as interpreters. Our more than 4,200 people across 26 countries are supported by thousands more who enable our clients’ global success.
We are always recruiting the best to work with us in all capacities. Please choose the type of position that interests you and explore the possibilities.
We offer a wide range of career choices across the globe. Lionbridge is always looking for strong talent.
We are currently recruiting home-based workers and university students from around the world to join our Global Crowdsourcing Community.
Translators and Translation Agencies
Visit the Lionbridge Service Partner Portal to learn more about joining our team, and take the first steps toward becoming a Lionbridge Partner.
Visit Interpbridge, the Lionbridge Interpretations Portal, to sign up as a Lionbridge Interpreter.
As a world leader, Lionbridge will provide you:
- Opportunities for learning. Lionbridge has strong project management methodologies and industry leading workflow solutions, allowing you to expand your career and skill set.
- Opportunities for career growth. There are a variety of career paths within Lionbridge. Whether you want to strengthen your technical skills, your management skills, or see other parts of the world, Lionbridge provides these opportunities to employees.
- Opportunities to work with our major customers. Lionbridge works with the 10 largest firms in the world and two-thirds of the Global 50.
Through its worldwide presence, Lionbridge will allow you to:
- Work in a multi-cultural environment. Lionbridge has offices in 26 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
- Travel and work abroad, including in fast-growing countries like China and India.
Because Lionbridge is technology driven, you will work with:
- State-of-the art proprietary tools. The industry’s only web-based Translation Memory Architecture.
- Diverse expertise across technology platforms. Lionbridge supports client needs in Java, .Net, Mainframe Systems, Test Automation and more.
To enable our customers’ success in global markets by delivering innovative services that span the lifecycle of products and content.
- We are one global company, working together, exhibiting the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and trust in all of our relationships.
- We strive to be an integral part of our customers’ teams and take pride in their success.
- We will grow and be profitable.
- We will pursue innovation that increases our productivity and customer responsiveness.
- We invite and foster a culture of diversity, participation, knowledge sharing, and accountability across our global organization.
With Lionbridge, you will find a wide range of career choices across the globe. Whether your expertise is in localization, custom content solutions, application development/maintenance, test/QA, or a number of other areas, Lionbridge is always looking for strong talent. Step up to the world stage.
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Agencies. Lionbridge does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Lionbridge will not be recognized and such agency will have no recourse from Lionbridge.