How Freeway drives translation efficiencies for our CRO client’s 70+ global offices
In order to meet the evolving operational requirements of global clinical trials, the CRO identified the need to improve its translation service offering.
Improvements to translation scope, scale, and quality—delivered through a consistent and efficient process—would be key to furthering its clinical performance across diverse therapeutic areas, study phases, and regions.
Lionbridge met the CRO’s sense of urgency and multiple challenges with a six-point quick-start implementation based on:
- Discovery: comprehensive due diligence of customer requirements, current processes, work scope specifications by region and content type
- On-boarding: scalable on-boarding deployment directly tied to quantifiable business goals, reproducible best practices, and priority market roll-out
- Pilot program: pilot market initiative to leverage early insights and fine-tune translation processes and workflows
- Program management: centralized program management and translation technology solutions with regional project management enabling strategically-guided worldwide activity
- Translation resources: scalable translation resources spanning 300+ language combinations and dialects, with on-demand access to Lionbridge SME’s
- Data: continual metrics reporting with real-time monitoring to allow data-driven decision making
By leveraging the power of our Freeway translation platform, this CRO has accelerated its global clinical trial translation process. Freeway acts as the backbone of this process, enabling teams in 70+ global offices to easily manage translations with increased quality, efficiency, and cost savings.
- Quality: 99% error-free on-time deliveries
- Efficiencies: Scalable productivity: 14m words, 100 language combinations, 700 projects in year 1; 10x project volume in year 2
- Cost Savings: 30% savings on internal labor costs from streamlined processes and standardized procedures