The complete solution
665 companies switched to Lionbridge onDemand last year alone from other providers and Lionbridge onDemand boasts the highest customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores in the industry. Most clients choose to connect their websites to the onDemand experience and run all translation through a common process.
Lionbridge onDemand for Adobe Experience Manager is a complete solution for your web content translation needs. Easily translate web pages, videos, InDesign files, graphics, and more all through the preferred integration method for Adobe Experience Manager—AEM Translation Integration Framework 6.1 or 6.2—that can be deployed in a day.
Here are some of the reasons why Lionbridge onDemand for Adobe Experience Manager is the preferred option:
- Never miss deadlines again: Submit translations 24/7 from anywhere in the world and automatically receive a system generated delivery date. Lionbridge onDemand consistently delivers early or on-time over 99% of the time against these commitments.
- All content types supported: Your website contains multiple file types (html, video, InDesign, etc.) and all are fully supported by onDemand with automated quoting and delivery dates. Other providers must manually inspect multimedia files, resulting in delays and higher costs.
- No hidden fees: The quotes we provide are fixed quotes with no additional charges added after processing.
- No budget surprises: Automated quotes are provided for every submission and spend against your POs can be tracked in real time.
- No technical issues: Our technical support team will engage with your technical team and ensure project success.
- Support from your global teams: Ensure your brand voice is effectively applied across all content you translate. We work closely with your teams across all languages and geographies to develop linguistic assets that embody your brand voice and ensure consistent application across all content types and sources.
View the Solution Brief: Lionbridge onDemand for Adobe Experience Manager.
Watch the video